2 screens. All digital.
Find more details on Facebook
The Fox Theatre, located at 1120 Illinois Street in downtown Sidney, originally opened as a single screen 950 seat theatre on October 16th, 1951. It was a replacement to the earlier USA/Fox Theatre located down the street at 1020 Illinois Street. The theatre was built for Fox Intermountain Amusement Corp. The architect was C.D. Strong and the designer was Mell C. Glatz. It was a quonset hut style building with a rustic style décor. All seating was on a single level. An unusual feature was the projection booth located above the concession stand, which had large windows allowing people to see directly into the booth.